Monday, February 13, 2012

Hey, Guess What? I'm StyleUnited's Guest Facebook Editor!

Over the past few months, I've been involved in a new project called StyleUnited, a P&G Beauty editorial project focused on beauty, fashion, trends and makeover tips that real, actual human beings can achieve without bursting into I-don't-know-how-the-eff-to-do-this tears. (Been there, sistah.)

I've contributed fashion and beauty stories on topics like how to get rid of redness (a topic I know A GREAT deal about) and how and what to wear with ankle boots (another topic I know a great deal about too). And they've kindly asked me to guest edit their Facebook all this week.

So, this is me asking you to like StyleUnited on Facebook, and check out some of my favorite articles, and fashion and beauty tips and tricks all week long. (And if you have the kind of job where you're not allowed to be on Facebook, for God's sake and for your own sake, you should probably quit that job.)

Hope you enjoy!